Professional Opportunities at Lexipol
We know what it means to serve. Our team of dedicated individuals represents a combined 2,075 years of experience in the public safety industry. From legal professionals to policy content developers to sales, customer service, and software development—we offer many opportunities to expand your professional horizons and help improve the quality and performance of our nation’s public safety agencies.
Following are current career opportunities with Lexipol. Please click on the View Details button for additional information and to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Thank you.
Lexipol offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Vacation and sick leave
- Annual bonus or sales incentives
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Education assistance program
Lexipol is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Continue the Conversation
Follow along for articles from industry experts, public safety news, event announcements and more.